Uruguay Tourist Attractions
We now have so many Uruguay tourist attractions to share with you that we have broken them up into cities of Uruguay alphabetically.
- Castle Piria - offers lots of native flora and fauna
- Cerro San Antonio and witness a panoramic view of this entire resort city
- Cerro del Torro
- Rambla Costanera
- Source of Venus
- The Argentine Spa on the Sea
- The Commercial Port
Punta del Diablo Uruguay
- Cerro de la Viuda or "Widow hill"
Punta del Este : The most fashionable Resort in Uruguay.
- Casa del Pueblo exists as a monument to the vision and artistic dreams of Paez Vilaro. Widely renowned as one of the world's great modern art museums as well as being one of the world's most delightfully intriguing and relaxing hotel settings.
- Conrad Hotel and Casino embraces you with luxurious surroundings and a host of amenities. You will find that there is also a caring, friendly multilingual hotel staff that is waiting to assist you in whatever way possible.
- Isla de Lobos
- Isla Gorriti Remnants of a Spanish fortification offering a restarant and bar service during the summer. You can utilize one of the free barbecues in the forest and roads lead to two beautiful beaches.
- The Laguna del Sauce is the largest body of water body in the deparment of Maldonado Uruguay. Every kind of non motor powered water sports is allowed
- La Mano is a massive sculpture of a hand that sticks out of the beach
- Lussich Park is one of the most important botanical gardens in the world. It has over 420 species of trees of which 350 are rare. Total size of this park is 192 Hectares or 474 acres. A Must See!
- Virgen de la candelaria
- Punta del Este Yacht Club
- Regional Caroline Museum
- St Charles Borromeo Church
- Piramide de la Paz - A famous monument and landmark
- Cabana Paullier
- Cathedral Basílica
- Museo Departamental - Events and Special Exhibits
- Quinta del Horno
Santa Teresa : Uncrowded Beaches
Additional Uruguay Tourist Attractions include: